Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day #8

I didn't have a lot of ambition today.

I forced myself to look for jobs online...found and applied for two. Spent the rest of the day not feeling like I wanted to do anything. Read some...surfed the net a bit...and finally did something I thought I'd never do: the dishes.

However, once I was done with the dish mountain, I returned to my computer to find an email from one of the places I'd applied to. Basically, it said they'd seen my resume and felt I might fit one of their positions (the job was for a "Junior Marketing Executive" in Advertising/Marketing/Sales, and they were looking to hire a lot of people). So, I gave them a call and scheduled a screening interview for tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1 p.m.

So that made me feel a little better.

Didn't do much else, job related. I hope I get out of this funk soon, as I have quite a few things I need to do before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment